Michael Miller, M.D., Department Chair
Michael J. Miller, M.D.
Professor of Plastic Surgery
Chair, Department of Plastic Surgery
915 Olentangy River Road, Suite 2100
Columbus, OH 43212
- B.S.: University of Massachusetts, Boston, Mass., 1978
- M.D.: University of Massachusetts, Boston, Mass., 1982
- Specialty Training: Berkshire Medical Center, Pittsfield, Mass.; The Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio; Tulane University, New Orleans, La.
- Appointment: 2007
- Specialty Interests: Reconstructive surgery for patients deformed by
- Research Interests: Tissue repair and regeneration and applications of
advanced technology in clinical surgery
- Board Certified: Yes
Dr. Miller was happy to return to The Ohio State University Medical Center after 20 years at M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, in Houston, Texas. He brought with him a strong interest in the field of breast reconstruction.